Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i doubt even Beckhams that stupid..

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
SJ's Love Monkey said:
:lolol: Says the bloke who supports a team who has Alex Revell and Doug Loft in their ranks!! You lot are priceless you really are

:dunce:

Says the bloke who posts a picture of someone who looks nothing like Beckham and claims he has signed for Palace. Your priceless you are.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
SJ's Love Monkey said:
:lolol: Says the bloke who supports a team who has Alex Revell and Doug Loft in their ranks!! You lot are priceless you really are

Have you seen them play? I guarantee that they will be lifting the world cup in South Africa. They are the men to bring it back to its rightful home. :p

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
DAMANCLAY said:
:dunce:

Says the bloke who posts a picture of someone who looks nothing like Beckham and claims he has signed for Palace. Your priceless you are.

Stop taking yourself too seriously mate its an internet messageboard nothing more nothing less, chill out guy heart attack time.

;)

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Stop taking yourself too seriously mate its an internet messageboard nothing more nothing less, chill out guy heart attack time.

;)

It was a light hearted comment after your one, I didn't take yours seriously and didn't think you would take mine seriously. :drink:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports