Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Becchio

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
True he maybe settled up north. Personally I hope we are after other options but with Barnes injured we are down to 1 forward for the weekend by the looks of it. Its only August and we are very light un front already. This is an area I think we need to urgently inprove now along with a wide player.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Between Reading & Boro according to Sky's Graham Bailey. Another one slips through the net?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Never any interest in Becchio, as confirmed by Naylor a few days ago.

But Soccer Say we said.... #rightagain

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Or we didn't even attempt to his style is very similar to Ulloa's IMO we need a second striker with a turn of pace.

Like CMS you mean? I think the reality is that we were never going to buy a striker long term as the club will want CMS playing when he's back in the hope of seeing enough form to recover some funds from a transfer for him. 3 month loan coming in next week I reckon.

Nigel's Mate

Sep 1, 2013
Like CMS you mean? I think the reality is that we were never going to buy a striker long term as the club will want CMS playing when he's back in the hope of seeing enough form to recover some funds from a transfer for him. 3 month loan coming in next week I reckon.

Wilbraham is raring to go buddy. Big Calvin Andrew couldn't speak highly enough of you guys :thumbup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Who's that man from Argentina?
Who's that man we all adore?
Luciano is his name
And he scores a goal a game
And no one mentions Leo anymore.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I'd prefer Becchio to O'Grady IMO. At least he's proven at this level. I'm starting to get concerned though now with just 3 weeks to go how late we are leaving things again. I know agents and players often wait until the last minute to try to secure the best deals for them, but I for one desperately want to see Sammi have most of his squad ready with a couple of weeks spare to prepare for the Wednesday game.

Stumpy Tim

I'd prefer Becchio to O'Grady IMO. At least he's proven at this level. I'm starting to get concerned though now with just 3 weeks to go how late we are leaving things again. I know agents and players often wait until the last minute to try to secure the best deals for them, but I for one desperately want to see Sammi have most of his squad ready with a couple of weeks spare to prepare for the Wednesday game.

We can only assume that we have been working behind the scenes until the Ulloa deal was done. Something tells me that we've got a foreign player lined up who no one expects. Interesting times

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here