Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Becchio

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I love their audacity to print #rightagain when more often than not they are wrong. As well as the fact they just trawl forums for snippets or proclaim a done deal when it is already accepted as a done deal.

Not forgetting to mention deleting tweets.

Silly *******s.

It's as weird one. They genuinely called the Bridge transfer before anyone on here and I even stuck up for them with other rumours after that! They've then tweeted loads of unfounded stuff like Sammy Ameobi etc since. The Gus one was the final straw for me. They said something about his future being resolved 'this week' while suspended and then when he was sacked 3 weeks later had the audacity to tweet the we're #rightagain !

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
It's as weird one. They genuinely called the Bridge transfer before anyone on here and I even stuck up for them with other rumours after that!!

Yeah, but I knew about that one before they did. As did others. Pretty sure they read a tweet (not mine) and jumped on it.
The one and only time my source has actually come good.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Nice (if true)!

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Yeah, but I knew about that one before they did. As did others. Pretty sure they read a tweet (not mine) and jumped on it.

Have you got anymore info lately?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Damed if you do...

Don't then

I love their audacity to print #rightagain when more often than not they are wrong.

They followed me then unfollowed after I didn't immediately follow back. I'll follow back most football fans but I need a short period of time to ascertain they're not Hannibal Lecter or, in this case, an account that is basically "my mate said".

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Yes, you confirmed to me it was happening if I recall :)

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
No thanks, I'd rather we looked at Simeon Jackson. Defence is where we need the extra man power, although I wouldn't complain with any new signings as we've had so few of them this summer

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
3 months ago Ken Bates said Becchio was asking for £30k a week at Leeds, hence the deal with Norwich.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Becchio is good but I I would prefer Sam Vokes as left back!

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Yes it could happen. It's just a bit odd these threads seem to appear after some rumour thing on Twitter has posted it... usually within 20 mins. I'm sure you have spoke to someone connected with Norwich after seeing it, I'm not doubting u. Just sceptical of soccer sauce.

Yes Soccer sauce seems to be writing a lot of rumour in hope they get one right along the way. Like someone mentioned earlier they did call Bridge transfer very early on so its a lottery. I have to say this is not the first time I have heard Becchio linked with us. Be a great signing for us if it happens, he is twice the player of Simeon Jackson just a bit injury prone. Left back is a MUST!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here