Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
we have had the pleasure of having some of the most beautiful cats to live with us(most of which came off the streets of Brighton and Wales) but I still have a love of the most knarled scar ridden dog eared bandy smelly tom cats they have the most beautiful personality and normally never bow to anyone

You take the cat theme beyond the casual I notice...are you substituting for a lack of human offspring?

Cats are just cats. They would have no concept of beauty as they exist in a world of interesting smells and mating opportunities. Certainly, to the cat, you would appear as a mighty food dispensing device and source of warmth that it would differentiate from other bipeds by the smell of your arse or genitals.

Enjoy your evening.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Legs lead the way to vagina.

Arms lead the way to armpits.

Personally, I like armpits, but they are far less popular that vagina.

But arms also lead to breast action...
Which probably leads to a whole load of other questions about why.

I bet foot fetish websites must outnumber hand fetish websites. Actually, I wonder if the latter even exist.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

I bet foot fetish websites must outnumber hand fetish websites. Actually, I wonder if the latter even exist.

Breasts - you make two very good points.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

:tosser: :lolol:

I wonder what makes breasts so attractive? Is there some proportionality between size and milk production? I guess larger breasts (to a certain extent) are more favoured by evolution if that's the case.

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
Cats are just cats. They would have no concept of beauty as they exist in a world of interesting smells and mating opportunities. Certainly, to the cat, you would appear as a mighty food dispensing device and source of warmth that it would differentiate from other bipeds by the smell of your arse or genitals.

Enjoy your evening.

To be fair, I have known some people who fit that description.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Legs lead the way to vagina.

Arms lead the way to armpits.

Personally, I like armpits, but they are far less popular that vagina.

Therapy anyone?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Its an expression used by the most considerate person in a group to try and end a conversation, usually about a couple not that far away one of whom is a fat hooner.

As the conversation about the odd couple reaches a tipping point, perhaps indicated by someone saying "he's only with her so he's got something to spaff his beans up when he's middle aged" or "I guess he couldnt get anyone pretty to do ATM and a Cleveland steamer" they try to end the conversation by saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

This explanation does lend a certain irony to this thread.

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
So is there anything that is 'objectively' beautiful; is nature, objectively beautiful in some respects? Or is it all just subjective?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
So is there anything that is 'objectively' beautiful; is nature, objectively beautiful in some respects? Or is it all just subjective?

I am objectively beautiful

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
You take the cat theme beyond the casual I notice...are you substituting for a lack of human offspring?

Enjoy your evening.

surely its not about what any cat thinks its what we or I think about what they look like or are like
there are some very ugly people but that does not make them any less beautiful in some other way

in this case it is me who is the beholder not the cat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here