Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Beating HWT To The Sunday Punch - Drop Dead GORGEOUS Feelgood One Hit Wonders

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Echoing my comment and video on the Furs in post #25, echoing, echoing.

I know. Unbelievably crap thread. Apparently it was started only to wind me up. And it has :facepalm:

How did the OP know I hate ambiguity. Who knew? ??? :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I know. Unbelievably crap thread. Apparently it was started only to wind me up. And it has :facepalm:

How did the OP know I hate ambiguity. Who knew? ??? :lolol:

Or the fact that you CANNOT post random obscure music. Got to hurt :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Or the fact that you CANNOT post random obscure music. Got to hurt :lolol:

But...yes, yes I can post random obscure music. And do ??? :lolol:

Edit, but not on this thread :shrug:

Edit edit, Bugger, I posted 'fish heads' on this thread didn't I. It's a fair cop. I'll come quietly. Just don't touch the hair, OK?

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is just EPIC.
Written by the God Like Jimmy Webb.

Macarthur Park - Richard Harris

Top shout. Was just about to upload it myself then got distracted.

So, Harrison, Harris.....there is another one hit wonder that springs to mind....no, hang on. It is far from lovely. :wozza:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
A bit unfair on all the other chaps who have uploaded music in good faith :shrug:

:rolleyes:

:lolol::cheers:

Not really, and some good tunes posted that others may actually have previously heard and forgotten about. Besides, it's EDUCASHUNAL. When I saw Bewitched they had ONE song. Literally. The ultimate one-hit wonders. Turns out they actually had multiple top ten hits, well about three anyway. Who KNEW?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not really, and some good tunes posted that others may actually have previously heard and forgotten about. Besides, it's EDUCASHUNAL. When I saw Bewitched they had ONE song. Literally. The ultimate one-hit wonders. Turns out they actually had multiple top ten hits, well about three anyway. Who KNEW?

Come on, you silly bugger. I wasn't being serious. Cracking good thread :thumbsup:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
error

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
Seeing as how the humble grass hut is technically challenged, can some good soul upload that immortal 'Ullo John Got a New Motor? by Alexei Sayle?

HWT I humbly repent if this was not a OHW only my excuse is that out here in the former Sandwich Islands are well isolated from the UK Top 20 or howevermany.

And what of Whsipering Grass? Or Convoy?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
This was my summer of 92...

A OHW for the combined act of Was (Not Was), Ozzy, Kim and, believe it or not, Madonna.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here