Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beat the meat?

TJx

The WOMEN'S opinion!
Aug 19, 2011
Withdean
I dont know how i would class myself really? part veggie ? the only meat i eat is white chicken breast.....
no fish etc... i do have an issue with the way the animals are used and abused, on the bone is also too close to the animal for me :( and it breaks my heart BUT.....
I love the taste!!

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
This. I eat vegetarian food most of the time, and maybe the day will come when I physically can't face meat, but in the meantime if someone's cooked me a nice dinner, or I fancy a bacon sandwich/Amex Steak and Ale pie, I don't see the point in feeling guilty.

i agree... since a health-kick began mid july, i mainly eat veggie.. loving the new quorn bangers in sburys! probably eat chicken a couple of times a week as i love it. dont need a label.. just eat what you feel like!

Mar 15, 2009
Brighton
images[4].jpg

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I'm with you on the celery front, bloody hate the stuff and you can add cucumber to that as well. But that's about it on the vegetable front with the things I dislike where as recently I'm disliking more and more meat products. The only things I would miss if I did "TURN" are a bacon sandwich. a nice juicy burger when I'm having a few pints down the boozer and sausages but I rarely have these things anyway.
To be honest, the thing that Is holding me back is the hastle for my wife and others cooking for me.

EDIT:- Oh! and the shit I'd get from my mates as well for being a "veggie poof" :)

Ten why declare yourself "veggie". Just don't eat what you don't like. I don't like liver, but I love chicken so I eat that. Simple.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here