Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beat Barnsley and we go 5th

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
6th is the best we can hope for, keep plugging away there will be plenty of twists yet.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Has anyone actually looked at Barnsley's results since the turn of the year?

How they are bottom I'll never know.

Will not be easy on Tuesday.

nipponseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Assuming Cardiff beat Leicester.

Just thought I'd get this in before the doom merchants appear

YES !!! Come on guys - stay positive! we have that game in hand - win that [which we really should] then we are 5th [assuming ...] on the same number of games!!! will look better then !!!

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
if we lose to barnsley and then lose to palace - next sunday it will all be over and i will feel sick.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Never really like it when we change strips for no apparent reason. Can't understand why we change when playing another side whose kit doesn't clash with the stripes :shrug:

I think because it is regarded as the away strip, not the change strip any more. And of course, it's a shop window for sales of them. Still loads of people buying both colour shirts at every home match.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Results went v well apart from ours. Glad palace dropped points at home having been ahead. Still a chance..
Purely from a league table perspective a Palace win would have been better. Palace ARE going to make the play-offs whereas our participation is still up in the air; consequently we need Leeds, Middlesborough, Bolton, Forest and Leicester (along with ourselves these are the realistic contenders for the last two play-off places) to lose. Palace could have done us a big favour yesterday, sadly as it is Leeds are now one point closer.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I was expecting at least 6 points from these 3 away games but it doesn't seem like we've had any sort of luck in the games or from the refs. We've had some good performances but just not taken our chances and scored enough goals to win matches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here