Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beam back for semi final ist leg?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I think it's £16 for a month of sky, you can probably ring them up and ask the to switch it on and cancel it in one go

You need to give a months notice to cancel it, so at the very least it will cost you £32 I just enquired.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
You need to give a months notice to cancel it, so at the very least it will cost you £32 I just enquired.

Are you sure. For the last 3 year's I've got Sky Movies for Xmas and the new year. I phone up on the 15 Dec, order the channels and give them notice to cancel it at the same time. Always worked and only ever paid for 1 month.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well the choice is the Star, Burrell Arms, Savannah, possibly The Heath and most likely St Francis social club. Or the Red Lion in Lindfield. So plenty of choice.

I mentioned 3 of the 5, all very poor, but didn't know The Star had Sky or Red Lion at Lindfield as that means a drive and I am not a member of St Francis or would go there. Red Lion is a possibility as wife could drop us off and pick us up later if I ask her nicely. Thanks for the info.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
With Now TV you can get pay as you go sky sports for about £9 a day. Not bad for a legit HD internet stream.

This would be the solution - Live Sports Online – Stream Live Football, Rugby and more - NOW TV - £9.99 for 24 hours. All six ports channels streamed legit to your computer. Watch on that or link to your TV. Got to be simpler than signing up to Sky Sports for a month and then cancelling etc.

Also, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] might have an affiliate link for this service so NSC would benefit too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here