Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beach Hut's RUINED

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
what the fuuuuuuk.....that is gobsmacking...!!

Must admit, when I first saw that picture I thought "photoshop", but been down to have a nose and found it's real.

beach1.jpg

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
Not surprised to see the beach huts taking a bashing but I can see it's taken down the wall as well.

Yep ... About 15m of wall behind the huts had fallen onto the Pitch & Putt course. Surprised the council hadn't cordoned it off, it must be a veritable health & safety NIGHTMARE!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
at least there has not been major loss of life .....i have friends down devon /cornwall way and it , apparently is ferking WILD down there......looks like the government are going to have to have a major re-think on how they prioritise the budget over the coming years.

Why should a one off weather event dictate budgets over long periods of time? As stupid as suggesting we spend billions on snow ploughs for the home counties and London.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
I was woken at 5:54 by a horrible ripping noise and a loud crash. It was a rather ugly Leylandii tree about 30 feet high whacking into our house, bringing down some guttering but nothing worse, thank goodness - lucky they're quite flimsy. Can you get these things taken away by the council or environment agency, or do I need to pay somebody £200 to do it? I'll ring the council...

freecycle?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here