Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beach football match on Saturday

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
I booked the pitch for Saturday for 2pm lasting an hour (for £45 which I won't get back so anyone that plays will have to chip in a few quid each for me). Last week. It is likely to be a match between my Albion mates and my brothers team (most play for Maidenbower in the Crawley League under the shepard the legendary ex Albion George Parris).

Though my brothers team have been a bit unsure the last few days, as one or two players not sure about the idea of playing in bare feet, plus whether they can make it. But will get back to me tonight. But if not then will have to be a general kickabout though can have a match if we get the right numbers

Can have anything from 5 a side to 7 a side with endless subs. Will need possibly some spare players for Saturday.

So anyone intrested?

Will be at that Beach football/ volleyball place at Madiera Drive, Brighton.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
My brothers team has pulled out sadly. So will have to be a general kickabout but if we get right numbers could have a proper match.

Coming so far that look very likely.
Me
Johnny Rep (from NSP)
Wilko
Tim Davies (mate from college provisional)
Kevin Ticehurst
Bob Ticehurst
Temporary Slim Bars
Seagulls4ever

If those 8 come then would be enough for 4 a side. But hoping for more so could get 5 a side or even 7 a side with subs maximum.

Got a few that have said they may or may not come, but hopefully they will.

Anyway for more info check this site. http://www.yellowave.co.uk/

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Strike said:
I booked the pitch for Saturday for 2pm lasting an hour

Well the BOOKING for the beach football may indeed last an hour, but yerselves are GUARANTEED to last no more than about THREE minutes each way? Why do you think the ex-pros the Albion put out the other week only played 3 x 12 minutes in total?
It's fecking KNACKERING is why!

Still, Saturday's predicted 23 degrees and it IS sand after all - bring yer sun-loungers & Factor 30 (no point in wasting 54 minutes of yer booking) :cool: :lol:

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
No worrys should be plenty there hopefully. Kick off 2pm, best to be there about 15 minutes prior to kick off if you want to play, anyone welcome hoping to get 7 a side with plenty of subs maximim if not then 4 a side will be good enough anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here