Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Be nice to Wolves fans

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Harry J Allstars - Liquidator - played full blast, sometime during the build up.

This

De der der deh der der ...clap clap clap clap...**** off the wolves.....etc

Come on paul..play it mate

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
I remember going oop north for a couple of games - late 80s or early 90s I'm not sure - but we lost 5-4 to shef u in a mad game and then went to wolves and won 4-2 I think it was. We always seem to do well against them. Anyone else recall those games?

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Took four points off them TEN years ago when we were double champions.
The 4-1 victory at Withdean was great day. Still can't believe it was over a decade ago.

Jan 30, 2008
Let's be gracious in reaching the playoffs and not gloat over Wolves likely relegation. We don't want to wind them up in to a pitch invasion or any other trouble as we still need our pitch in decent nick for our home leg. Don't really want to hear chants of 'Going down' or 'you're Sh1t and you know you are' or any of our other mocking chants. Lets just glory in our own achievement with some good old triumphalism and thank the Wolves fans for coming with a bit of applause.
cringe worthy, surely :fishing:
regards
DR

genre b. good

Oct 22, 2012
league one
league one
walsall in the rain
and they've let you down again
they've let you down again

(to YNWA)

veletusdownagain1nw.jpg

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I can remember we had a cup run in the 3rd div we beat Portsmouth and Birmingham and then lost to Wolves 2-3 I think it was Hugh Curran who broke our hearts. I think Alex Dawson may have played and scored in the earlier game.in our later years I think we have had a pretty good record against them.cant wait till Saturday lets hope we don't get any more injuries or suspensions.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
I remember going oop north for a couple of games - late 80s or early 90s I'm not sure - but we lost 5-4 to shef u in a mad game and then went to wolves and won 4-2 I think it was. We always seem to do well against them. Anyone else recall those games?

Went to the 2-4 and it was sweet coz the wolves fans tried to rip me a third ass in the pub before the game - scariest away day pre-match pub experience I ever had.
That said a few chants of 'There's only one Dean Saunders' wouldn't go amiss?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here