Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Be nice or be banned.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm about to go for a Christmas day jog most likely in the direction of the grotty old Goldstone, so I'll be pleasant for a spell, yes, but then bitterly mournful. If i find myself able for the first time to type through my thick gloves, then for those few moments as i encircle what once was, expect an acceptable splurge of bilesome comments. Until then, a ruddy merry crimbo to very almost all.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Look, i did this yesterday on another thread alright! anyway, Merry Christmas to all blue and white and red and blue, there.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Merry Christmas to those Crystal Palace fans for whom the Christmas Day morning's priority list includes
logging on to NSC before 10am.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I'm about to go for a Christmas day jog most likely in the direction of the grotty old Goldstone, so I'll be pleasant for a spell, yes, but then bitterly mournful. If i find myself able for the first time to type through my thick gloves, then for those few moments as i encircle what once was, expect an acceptable splurge of bilesome comments. Until then, a ruddy merry crimbo to very almost all.

If you see any good bargains in the Sales as you go past let NSC know

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I would like to wish all Brighton a Merry Christmas, and an equally hilarious new year

Normally i would have you and your kind down as deluded,bigheaded,verminous sc&mbags who would steal from the likes of St Johns....

However as i know and have know many of your kind *happen to currentl y work with one who is a near neighbour too* not to mention growing up with a Brighton born Palace,i can on said occasion allow my self to cease hostilities for the next 13 odd hours or so and greet you festive wishes and happy christmas..

I for one don't mind the Palace or any away fans on here but step out of line or sometimes just breath and well,well expect a wiplashing..

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
Normally i would have you and your kind down as deluded,bigheaded,verminous sc&mbags who would steal from the likes of St Johns....

However as i know and have know many of your kind *happen to currentl y work with one who is a near neighbour too* not to mention growing up with a Brighton born Palace,i can on said occasion allow my self to cease hostilities for the next 13 odd hours or so and greet you festive wishes and happy christmas..

I for one don't mind the Palace or any away fans on here but step out of line or sometimes just breath and well,well expect a wiplashing..
I have never met a Brighton fan in real life, at least not one who admitted as much. The most intimately I've been acquainted with them is when I was a young lad visiting the Goldstone, whereupon they must have got wind of my father's miserly pocket money allowance, because scores of 50 pence pieces rained down on my head.

I have never forgotten this kindness, and it remains the single most significant driver of my everlasting fondness of the club

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I have never met a Brighton fan in real life, at least not one who admitted as much. The most intimately I've been acquainted with them is when I was a young lad visiting the Goldstone, whereupon they must have got wind of my father's miserly pocket money allowance, because scores of 50 pence pieces rained down on my head.

I have never forgotten this kindness, and it remains the single most significant driver of my everlasting fondness of the club

That was a lot of money in those days. Don't say we are not generous. Even in a haze of festering anger, and uncontrollable aggression, we still think of your future wellbeing.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Happy Christmas all!

I have never met a Brighton fan in real life, at least not one who admitted as much.
Seriously? How the hell have you managed that?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
You sad bunch, coming on NSC on Christmas Day! Oh.....

I promise to be nice to everyone. I love Paul Barber and want to kiss his hairy bottom. (For the record I can not be sure that Paul Barber has a hairy bottom, he may wax it, or shave it, or indeed be follically challenged on his buttocks, impossible to tell).

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

I am in touch with my Palace side,granted there are more down here than say Albion in South London but as i work in Crawley i would say that it's about half way,when i lived in Brighton there were a few,but to be honest it's more of a way of life thing,i mean who really chooses to migrate to SE25?

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
Happy Christmas all!

Seriously? How the hell have you managed that?
Well, I did sometimes travel to an office in Brighton and Gatwick for work, but still no Brighton fans. I remember one Manchester United and a Liverpool fan. This was in 2007 mind you, so perhaps not a major surprise (although as you say, especially given WCP's detailed historical analysis it does seem to be an astonishing statistic)

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
You sad bunch, coming on NSC on Christmas Day! Oh.....

I promise to be nice to everyone. I love Paul Barber and want to kiss his hairy bottom. (For the record I can not be sure that Paul Barber has a hairy bottom, he may wax it, or shave it, or indeed be follically challenged on his buttocks, impossible to tell).

I'd go with hairy.
Maybe a poll?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here