• Yes, for some of the games

Votes: 130 38.6%
  • No, never seen him in the stripes

Votes: 29 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Yes and what our friends up the road seem to forget we had a very large away support from Withdean, so although we did not bring in the 28k crowds we are lucky to see now, we were still well supported.

What about the 33k or so fans in the play off finals, the 5k we took upto Selhurst. As someone else has already stated they are living in a house or cards, ala Portsmouth it will all go t its oop!

OH i hope so , tossers

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Wasn't a season ticket holder back in Withdean days just an as and when attendee. I've just checked my spreadsheet (yes I am that sad) and I saw Zamora score 32 goals in 45 appearances. Bloody good going that. Obviously that Halifax volley stands out but also the run of games where he scored almost identical headers from Watto's freekicks. Happy days.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I remember when Sussex University was flooded so the team trained at Christs Hospital which is only a 10 minute walk from my house.

I expected lots of people to be watching the training but there was absolutely no one there except my mum and a 9-10 year old me.
Peter Taylor asked me if I wanted to join in, so I ran around like a loon and scored a penalty vs. Kuipers. Bloody good times, the club had a real connection with the fans back then, and right now I feel about 10 again not 22.

View attachment 67518

Roll on Friday.

Fantastic, look at you standing there like a boss. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here