Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Be fun to get this going in North stand!!?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
On the left side as we look, the foxy blonde at the front with the flag needs to learn the words and get a bit more animated?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Looks brilliant. Unfortunately in this country we have too many moaning, boring, complaining, negative arses to even think about it. Just the way we are, sad but TRUE.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Footie, entertainment......and a keep-fit work out. What more can you want....LOL.

Very funny from 6mins 30 secs

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
How are you always the first one to comment on song suggestions?

Was just about to mention this.

Its like he sits there, I like to think in a darkened room with the beads of sweat gathering on his furrowed brow, frantically pummelling refresh and awaiting the emergence of any thread vaguely hinting at a song. In a flash he is on to it and the rest of NSC revels in the wisdom of its resident musical critique.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
NONE of them are watching the match (apart from the poor people in the middle), this is essentially the same as our west stand/north stand right side/left side stuff

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Don't think we can adopt this because it is already claimed by Palace as one of "their" original songs. :lolol:

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
I don't know it looks like too much fun to be having at a football match, O' f#*k it lets put on our Reebok classics (other brands of trainer can be used) and have a little dance.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If you're into your foreign ultras shit.

Some people would prefer to watch the football whilst singing.

Theres plenty of our fans who spend loads of time looking at the other fans rather than watching the game, hardly a foreign thing.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Was just about to mention this.

Its like he sits there, I like to think in a darkened room with the beads of sweat gathering on his furrowed brow, frantically pummelling refresh and awaiting the emergence of any thread vaguely hinting at a song. In a flash he is on to it and the rest of NSC revels in the wisdom of its resident musical critique.

:lolol: It's funny cause it's true.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
hahaha, that is well funny, especially when they've all got their tops off jumping around together, (if you know what i mean...)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here