Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC3 - Being Human

The new series rather sneaked up on me by surprise but I caught the first episode on iPlayer. Superb start, sets everything up nicely for the (final?) series that seems to be going somewhere different, can't wait for the next episode.

mlg57

Oct 20, 2006
Milton Keynes
Yup love it, been a fan for a while. I like the way they are not afraid to get rid of the main characters and move on. The brilliant writing, acting and comedy carries the show. Tom is fun and Cutler is brilliant. I can't wait to see how this develops.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Thought it is moving away from its initial focus of misfit characters all living closing together in a house and was heading a bit Torchwood in the first episode, with the 2037 future stuff. But still very good standard and the Southend on Sea characters look interesting. Look forward to episode 2, is still one of the best things on TV.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Gutted, I didnt realise it was back on, love this programme, when is it on??

Time for a bounce, something to cheer (some) people up after the debacle unfolding on Seagulls Player as I type. New series of "Being Human" starts on BBC3 tomorrow at 22:00

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Quick bounce - what does everyone think of this, the final series? I think it's pretty good, but it's going out at the right time IMO before they start repeating themselves. Just slightly worried that Toby Whithouse has said that the ending will keep fans 'guessing and speculating for years to come', which suggests to me one of those open 'American style' endings that series often have because the makers want it to get re-commissioned.

Quick bounce - what does everyone think of this, the final series? I think it's pretty good, but it's going out at the right time IMO before they start repeating themselves. Just slightly worried that Toby Whithouse has said that the ending will keep fans 'guessing and speculating for years to come', which suggests to me one of those open 'American style' endings that series often have because the makers want it to get re-commissioned.

Three story lines (new Vampire, Captain Hatch, closure of the secret department) all waiting to come together with a big bang at the end - good series and the only thing with vampires in worth the time of day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here