Bbc

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
NOTW review gives his 1st goal as a 'great headder midway through the first half' :jester:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Click on the red button on BBC1 and you should see both goals

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
The double-good thing about Nicky Forster, is that he'll be the first to credit the teamwork of those around him.

He's PROPER professional, he is, and that's what makes him an ALBION man.
And he'd be right too - it's teamwork that leads to goals like those.

and he is also League 1 top scorer now

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Real Hero yesterday was, once again, Hammond IMO, always shouting and encouraging the boys, he is every inch a captain. Cox and Forster are different gravy, and Lynch is coming on too.

Goes without saying that Jake and Fraser could play at a higher level easily. I reckon Albion for play offs, which is a lot further forward than I thought on day one.

SEEEEAAAAGUUULS!

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Watching Forster playing for his previous clubs, his celebrations seemed a little more subdued. Might sounds weird, but I really like the fact he takes the piss out of opposing fans a bit, shows his commitment to the Albion cause :thumbsup:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Is no one going to mention the celebration?

It was pretty discreet at first,running arms in the air,half towards the corner flag,half towards the Torquay fans. Some bloke obviously took offense to it and shouted abuse at him, and Fozzie turned straight round at him and raised a finger to his lips!

Can't stand it when players do that.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Is no one going to mention the celebration?

It was pretty discreet at first,running arms in the air,half towards the corner flag,half towards the Torquay fans. Some bloke obviously took offense to it and shouted abuse at him, and Fozzie turned straight round at him and raised a finger to his lips!

Can't stand it when players do that.

That is what makes Nicky Forster one of those players you hate to play against. He is arrogant on the field. He slows things down when his team are sitting on a lead. He goes out of his way to get in front of the opposing free kick whilst retreating and will pop up with a goal when you don't necessarily expect it or deserve it. Thankfully he plays for us!

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
That is what makes Nicky Forster one of those players you hate to play against. He is arrogant on the field. He slows things down when his team are sitting on a lead. He goes out of his way to get in front of the opposing free kick whilst retreating and will pop up with a goal when you don't necessarily expect it or deserve it. Thankfully he plays for us!

I think thats exactly right. I'm the first to admit that I fuckin hated him before he played for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports