Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC Sussex what a load of shit!!!!!

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Licencing rights won't allow broadcast onto dab. No point having the player people just wouldn't buy it. So BBC serve the local community with the coverage on FM or the club via the seagullsplayer and seagulls app.

So break out or switch onto FM. 95.30 or 104.50.

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5889863 said:
I would assume that it is because you have asked a question which pretty much everyone knows the answer to?

Have you noticed the sky is BLUE?

Actually as its raining where I am, the sky is grey, not one bit of blue in it!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Yes. But any other time you can listen to normal programmes from anywhere via the 'net. Just a way of a private company and the football clubs continuing to screw fans for every penny.

Why didn't you complain ten years ago?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I have a DAB radio and am listening to the Albion game. I always listen to games I'm not at on it. Where abouts in Sussex are you?

Presumably if you're closer to the transmitter for another area you're going to get their coverage instead

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Yes. But any other time you can listen to normal programmes from anywhere via the 'net. Just a way of a private company and the football clubs continuing to screw fans for every penny.

Well its been this way for years and i am not sure BBC is a private company and the club, football league and website delivery people are businesses so are there to make money.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Well its been this way for years and i am not sure BBC is a private company and the club, football league and website delivery people are businesses so are there to make money.

Thanks. I am aware. Pro performa or whatever their crappy company is called. BHAFC are taking the money they should be delivering the service paid for or refunding the money. All they do is pass the buck.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea

And you're getting Aldershot coverage?

I'm in Brighton and think I'm technically closer to Aldershot than you. Seems a bit harsh that you can't pick up the proper BBC Sussex transmission. I know in Crawley you can't get Albion games though, so presumably you get the same broadcast they get

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Thanks. I am aware. Pro performa or whatever their crappy company is called. BHAFC are taking the money they should be delivering the service paid for or refunding the money. All they do is pass the buck.

Agree about passing the buck. Today the club have put pressure on BBC Sussex but it shouldnt take that. There are four parties delivering a service to a paying customer and it should be exemplary. When it isn't I expect someone (service provider) to be bitch slapped around the board room.

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
And you're getting Aldershot coverage?

I'm in Brighton and think I'm technically closer to Aldershot than you. Seems a bit harsh that you can't pick up the proper BBC Sussex transmission. I know in Crawley you can't get Albion games though, so presumably you get the same broadcast they get

Yeah must be that, although closer to Brighton than i am to crawley!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here