Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BBC sounds interview with Graham Potter

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Reading some of the posts on here having just watched that first half at Old Trafford, it’s incredibly to think anyone would not recognise how lucky we are to have Graham potter in charge.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
As always on Potter I look to outsiders points of view...they replayed the interview during Premier League Sunday 12.30pm to 1pm and there was some positive comments from Nedum Onuoha and Stephen Kelly...but GPs point that if you win you're great, lose and you're bad as borne out every day on NSC.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Reading some of the posts on here having just watched that first half at Old Trafford, it’s incredibly to think anyone would not recognise how lucky we are to have Graham potter in charge.

You're so right. And I say this at full -- and not half -- time. Our biggest concern in the summer is losing Potter to a bigger club.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
As always on Potter I look to outsiders points of view...they replayed the interview during Premier League Sunday 12.30pm to 1pm and there was some positive comments from Nedum Onuoha and Stephen Kelly...but GPs point that if you win you're great, lose and you're bad as borne out every day on NSC.

Although on a game by game basis that isn't true, surely over a much longer period that is true? If Graham Potter hadn't taken a Swedish 4th division team to their top division and win a cup and beat established European teams in the European cup then who would have been interested in him as a manager? I'm sure there are other Graham Potters who just haven't managed the wins he did.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here