Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC SCR special on Falmer

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Superseagull said:
JP would have said a straight NO if Falmer was not suitable.

I think that is THE single most important fact about todays news.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Rebecca Drought has the biggest arse I've ever seen - official. Almost as big of an arse she and that station made of themselves today.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I guess they are partying on our field of dreams. SCR say they would be there to report it.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
kinkygerbil said:
i agree knight didnt sound to happy

If you had to go on a station that had just said NO TO FALMER would you be happy?

Falmer has not been given the red light at all! In fact it hase been given the green light!

Falmer looks great but can we just check there is no where better? Well that means Falmer is deemed suitable!

This is genius, if the NIMBYs REALLY think they have nothing more to prove we have them right where we want them! They now must show a better alternative to Falmer in the Brighton and Hove area! All we have to do is rubbish them. As they are all rubbish anyway this should be a breeze!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
i cant help thinking fattys just stalling it until after they have been to Brighton.Anyone else think that.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Lammy said:

This is genius, if the NIMBYs REALLY think they have nothing more to prove we have them right where we want them! They now must show a better alternative to Falmer in the Brighton and Hove area! All we have to do is rubbish them. As they are all rubbish anyway this should be a breeze!

Fully agree with you Lammy.

I think there could well be some VERY red faces in that pisspot poxy village in a few months time. They have effectively had the hope of a Judicial Revue snatched from their grasp-and the muppets are holding a party:lolol:

Eric Fuxtable is convinced that we've been given the red light. Mavis Fuckwit-Saggytits wants to kiss anybody because she's thrilled. Can we not build a frigging great fence around the place, send in the psychiatric nurses and declare the village a "mental rehabilitation camp"?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
BRIGHT ON Q said:
i cant help thinking fattys just stalling it until after they have been to Brighton.Anyone else think that.

No because there's an election not far away and he'll be dropping himself in it big time. He believes in the power of democracy and knows full well that the people of B&H have spoken at the very legal referendum. He is not stupid and knows that the 61,000+ people in B&H are far more valuable to Labour than 200 Little Englanders in a poxy little village split by a by-pass.

I think he is on our side but he can't be seen to be. He's done the next best thing hasn't he by removing the right to a JR after the final public enquiry.

Just my opinion mind....

A decision either way would have left one side reaching for the judicial review...........................

this by-passes that and means that Falmer will be approved because there is no alternative that satisfies the criteria he has set.

If they find no better site than Falmer, then ODPM will have to give the green light

And if, in the highly unlikely scenario, that a better alternative IS found by The Planning Inspectorate then we can just build there and who can stop that.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here