Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC Radio 2 in the morning

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Radio 2 during the day all week, Fisherman's blues on talkshite, weekends 6-7am and then classic FM at weekends if im in the car or Gold on the DAB at home

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
39, impressed :thumbsup:
Trouble with the Vine show is they have a debate on things that we are not all interested in, sometimes something really obscure, I like some music if I am working and a quiz!:)

Don't think I've ever heard a discussion on Jeremy Vine about something I'm not interested in. :shrug:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I like Vine - I switch off when that buffoon Steve Wright ( who seems to think he's actually funny ) comes one. Evans rocks though. I didn't like Simon Mayo when he first took over the drive time slot but he's grown on me over time.

I listen to Simon Mayo on the way home, some of the confessions are hilarious, the one the other week with the wasps in the cricket box had me laughing all the way home.

Chris Evans for me, but this week I have been listening to CD's as Kielty has been on. Agree that Zoe Ball was a much better replacement. Although I would say that both are better than Richard Madely.

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
radio 2... popmaster is a must. like mr vine.. steve wright take or leave.... radio sussex if up and at early ( not into music first thing ).... love mayos confessions, but usually podcast them. the selection this week was ace.. especially the 'easy lover' laughed muchly! was an avid talk radio listener... before it converted to talksport - love colin murray, but again podcast is more succinct. adverts aren't for me.. and heart seems to have EXACTLY the same songs on at the same time... poor

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Radio 2, flick over to Radio Sussex for Sport News just before 9, back to Radio 2, popmaster with Ken Bruce is a must.
Always turn off at mid day when Vine comes on.

The thing with Popmaster are those inane bloody questions he asks the contestants. What are you doing today? What are your plans for the weekend? Who do have at home, wife, kids, dog? Who gives a feck? We don't know these people and don't care what they're doing ... just get on with the Popmaster thing.

As for Patrick Kielty ... one of the most irritating and boring people on TV and radio.

And Vine is a pain in the neck too.

radio 2... popmaster is a must. like mr vine.. steve wright take or leave.... radio sussex if up and at early ( not into music first thing ).... love mayos confessions, but usually podcast them. the selection this week was ace.. especially the 'easy lover' laughed muchly! was an avid talk radio listener... before it converted to talksport - love colin murray, but again podcast is more succinct. adverts aren't for me.. and heart seems to have EXACTLY the same songs on at the same time... poor

That was a classic confession -my all time fave involved a parent surreptitiously using "pay at the pump" when filling up with fuel, then driving off swiftly claiming to her teenage daughter in the car that because of her profligate clothes spending she had needed to drive off without paying due to lack of cash!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here