Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC Question Time

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Poor old Eddie he should keep to doing marathons I thought Hilary did well I prefer him to his dad not so far left.
I think it was a bit unbalance panel.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
the woman in the audience had it right at the end UK society is being diluted

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Farage though has been shown up quite badly
I didnt think so at all.... and I am not a Ukip man.... he at least stuck to the subject.... Benn was trying to hold the Remain fort in the face of Izzards idiotic arm waving.... Brexit won QT hands down tonight.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I didnt think so at all.... and I am not a Ukip man.... he at least stuck to the subject.... Benn was trying to hold the Remain fort in the face of Izzards idiotic arm waving.... Brexit won QT hands down tonight.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So hands down for Brexit tonight across all channels.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Poor old Eddie he should keep to doing marathons I thought Hilary did well I prefer him to his dad not so far left.
I agree. It was an unbalanced panel in both meanings of the word. Izzard's manic performance will be remembered many years from now. Pearson was odd. Grayling is a buffoon. Nigel was his usual self. Hilary Benn was the only member of the sensible party on show.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Whatever your view,what hope have the panel got of debating anything properly, if eddie izzard in a pink beret with matching lip-stick and nail varnish,is taken seriously, and the first question from either dimbleby or a member of the audience ISN'T 'eddie, why are dressed as such a c*nt?'

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
I have to say I think Farage has definitely managed to tone down his demeanour of late. He seems much more controlled in his manner and seems to just clearly state his case without getting all aggressively hot under the collar as he used to be. Perhaps he is learning how to play the game at last.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Whatever your view,what hope have the panel got of debating anything properly, if eddie izzard in a pink beret with matching lip-stick and nail varnish,is taken seriously, and the first question from either dimbleby or a member of the audience ISN'T 'eddie, why are dressed as such a c*nt?'

Missed the programme so just googled what he was wearing..........:ffsparr:

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Strange Eddie can make very difficult things look easy, stand-up in front of hundreds, running a godless amount of miles, but makes something relatively straightforward - the merits of remain - look so pained.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Totally unbalanced. Benn against the rest. Thought the BBC would have been more balanced in their selection.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Because he is a Palace c..unt. Now I know Brighton has more than its fair share of 'look at me' folk but they don't go on national political debates on the TVs, do they ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
That was an absolute SHOCKER from Izzard. The Leave campaign must have been delighted

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here