Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BBC POTS - Recency bias

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Are you seriously a mod?!

Another similar thread was shut down yesterday for use of the word 'moron' and other abuse aimed at the person who contributed to the BBC article!

I make no apology for repeating myself ... Stuart does a lot for the Albion. He's part of Proud Seagulls (possibly even set it up). He sits in the North stand after driving the Seagull Travel bus that I travel to the Amex on. He's a wonderful chap ... very outgoing/gregarious.

On the bus back after the game last Sunday, he was asking the younger people on the bus who their player of the season was. It's hardly surprising that some will have suggested Enciso considering two vital 'goal of the season' stunners he's scored in recent games against Chelsea and City!

Everyone can have their view. His other suggestions kind of meet with your approval I guess? Why get so worked up about one player that means you question someone's credentials and call them a moron.

If you really are a mod then you need to moderate your post!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Silly me ... I didn't spot the 'oo' ... but the rest of my post still stands!
If we can't unnecessarily call people we disagree with a moron anymore, we might as well all give up.
Also, never ask children their opinion on anything. They're all idiots.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Are you seriously a mod?!

Another similar thread was shut down yesterday for use of the word 'moron' and other abuse aimed at the person who contributed to the BBC article!

I make no apology for repeating myself ... Stuart does a lot for the Albion. He's part of Proud Seagulls (possibly even set it up). He sits in the North stand after driving the Seagull Travel bus that I travel to the Amex on. He's a wonderful chap ... very outgoing/gregarious.

On the bus back after the game last Sunday, he was asking the younger people on the bus who their player of the season was. It's hardly surprising that some will have suggested Enciso considering two vital 'goal of the season' stunners he's scored in recent games against Chelsea and City!

Everyone can have their view. His other suggestions kind of meet with your approval I guess? Why get so worked up about one player that means you question someone's credentials and call them a moron.

If you really are a mod then you need to moderate your post!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Silly me ... I didn't spot the 'oo' ... but the rest of my post still stands!

Bit precious. All I have said is that I wish the media would pick some fans who actually a) watch games and b) understand football. I stand by my post & point.

If he really did ask some random children their views that would explain a lot, but maybe don’t offer them up to the public to have to vote on without some more context?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here