Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC One +1 to be launched

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I player is rubbish to watch on a pc size screen and until it becomes a matter of just plugging into the TV to watch it, without a complicated fitting and setting up system it will not be any good.

An HDMI cable really is very simple, it isn't going to get much simpler.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I player is rubbish to watch on a pc size screen and until it becomes a matter of just plugging into the TV to watch it, without a complicated fitting and setting up system it will not be any good.

It's built into SKY and I imagine Virgin too ? The few times I use it, it's directly on the TV with no need for a computer or tablet.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Will there be a BBC 2 +1 as well?

Would have been ideal tonight as I've missed the GBBO Quarter-Finals due to unexpectedly working late.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
It is about time. I mainly watch tv on iplayer or 4od on my ps3 nowadays but when I go watch the tv it is normally half way through a programme I want to watch. It also solves the problem of two programmes I like being on at the same time.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
That is not all that is required though is it. The TV set has to be adjusted and then set on another channel.

My TV doesn't work like that to be honest and it's a few years old now.

But IPlayer and the such have grown beyond the PC or Mac. As I said, I watch it on the TV through SKY.

In actual fact it's actually built into the TV via Freesat without the need for SKY. TV is 5 years old.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here