Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
clapham_gull said:

What an understatement - this is very sad

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
That Kaplinski? women does like to "get involved" doesn't she, remind me of one of those annoying student union types.

I'll clarify that the ones who used to organise "events"

.. go away

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
I will point out that some people who read the news on the BBC never stoop to that sort of level.

:lolol:

Frank Bough would have never have stooped so low...

.. unless he'd dropped his charlie

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
From wild boys to wild horses........

It's the moron Mormon..

I of course meant crazy, which of course completely ruins the post :(

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
coach03 said:
You missed the girls doing Venus !!

No I saw that they looked Ok but the men...............

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Basically the calibre of television presenters has become so low that the "shock" of them doing something stupid is non existent.

Seeing that bloody Kaplinsky women mucking about isn't exactly Angela Rippon on Morecombe and Wise is it ?

Best thing tonight was the Coronation Street Oliver thing, showing that the actors on that soap (whether you like it or not - and I don't) are of a much higher standard than the ex-butlins lot on Carry-on-Eastenders.

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I watched colonic irrigation on This Morning today. The doctor expert advised you to have a dump instead.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
clapham_gull said:
Basically the calibre of television presenters has become so low that the "shock" of them doing something stupid is non existent.

Seeing that bloody Kaplinsky women mucking about isn't exactly Angela Rippon on Morecombe and Wise is it ?

Best thing tonight was the Coronation Street Oliver thing, showing that the actors on that soap (whether you like it or not - and I don't) are of a much higher standard than the ex-butlins lot on Carry-on-Eastenders.

Totally agree with all of that, the whole night was a pile of shite (watched on a portable at work I hasten to add) in terms of decent celebs etc. and the woman who won that car (a merc?) should buy some T-Cut to remove those c-celeb signatures poste haste.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Watched a bit of Children in need, the best "worst" bit for me was blankety blank, was it ever that bad really and why the hell did people watch it if it was.

Agree with Clapham, the best bit was the Corrie rendition of Oliver, some quality acting there, I reckon if that cast put on the whole musical they would get rave reviews. I love Corrie, for me it is one of the funniest programmes on the box at the mo, and yes I know it isn't supposed to be funny but most of the characters are absolutely hilarious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here