Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] BBC here we go again!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
No, but I've got Mike Read higher up the 'hope list' if you know what I mean.

What, Mike Read, Mike Read, 275 and 285. Mike Read, Mike Read, National Radio One?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Everyone I assuming it's a man, could be he was jumped on by Jo Brand, er I mean Bland.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
What, Mike Read, Mike Read, 275 and 285. Mike Read, Mike Read, National Radio One?

Nothing dodgy about this outfit eh?

204186-large.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I thought it was common practice for the Police to name or leak (££) suspects identities in the hope of getting more allegations as well as informing the media when their going to raid the suspects house so the press get some good photo opportunities ... :whistle:

Can there be that many Gay 23 year old Stars working for the BBC on a high profile family programme ?

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
I thought it was common practice for the Police to name or leak (££) suspects identities in the hope of getting more allegations as well as informing the media when their going to raid the suspects house so the press get some good photo opportunities ... :whistle:

Can there be that many Gay 23 year old Stars working for the BBC on a high profile family programme ?

The BBC star isnt necessarily 23, the man he allegedly assaulted was.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Is The Voice a popular programme?

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
If I read the link properly, then the actual incident is very recent, so that should rule out the usual suspects from the 70s.

Has Mary Berry been taken off Bake Off?

Just sayin

Yoda

English & European
I had Friday morning off and noticed that Tim Wonnacott was no longer hosting Bargain Hunt, but apparently that's old news (Stopped filming Nov 2015).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here