Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC football website

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
What an absolute disaster zone it is... only one championship result up almost an hour after the games have finished (the main results page not even showing the Champions League scores), the table shows us with a GD of plus 10 (it is plus 11) and the report says we gained ground on Middlesbrough after their defeat at Burnley (it was 0-0 wasn't it? - Unable to check the score!). Went on it a bit earlier to check we'd won and their 'live' scores was still showing 1-0 at 10pm and indicating the game hadn't yet reached full-time. What a shambles.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Don't blame the BBC all the major news and footy websites use the same syndicated feed, can't remember the name of the company but its happened a few times this season, even Sky sports got struck down on one particularly bad day as I recall. BBC site is only as good as the feed going into it unfortunately.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
What an absolute disaster zone it is... only one championship result up almost an hour after the games have finished (the main results page not even showing the Champions League scores), the table shows us with a GD of plus 10 (it is plus 11) and the report says we gained ground on Middlesbrough after their defeat at Burnley (it was 0-0 wasn't it? - Unable to check the score!). Went on it a bit earlier to check we'd won and their 'live' scores was still showing 1-0 at 10pm and indicating the game hadn't yet reached full-time. What a shambles.

I could think of quite a few stronger words to more adequately describe it!

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
I didn't know ulloas first name was Jose I thought it was an error, but your right its proper crap tonight

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Don't blame the BBC all the major news and footy websites use the same syndicated feed, can't remember the name of the company but its happened a few times this season, even Sky sports got struck down on one particularly bad day as I recall. BBC site is only as good as the feed going into it unfortunately.

Don't think that's the problem tho cos I went on Sky and they've got up to date results and tables...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Don't think that's the problem tho cos I went on Sky and they've got up to date results and tables...

The day earlier in the season when sky were affected I think every site I visited was screwed up, nothing was updating at all. maybe some of them have sorted out alternative feeds?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here