Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC FA Cup coverage this afternoon

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yeah I enjoyed the bit I saw. I love the FA Cup.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
There was a veritable Albion PUNFEST as Danny Hollands goal was posted next to a report from the Lamex Stadium. Stevenage.

Got to agree with Edna, this was great. Kicked "Super Sunday" in the balls in fact.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Coverage has been excellent - certainly completely puts ITV to shame!

Would of course be great if the final reverted to after the end of the regular domestic season and 3pm on a Saturday, but I can't see it.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Enjoyed this very much but will the Man U, Arsenal and Liverpool fans feel the same as us. You need to have experienced these matches to really appreciate the tinpot ground romance.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
What? Surely Pompey should have had a bye to the third round on account of their superior status as a club?

Perhaps they feel guilty about purchasing their win and another cup final. They haven't won an FA Cup tie since 11-04-2010. Four and a half years.

Don't let us down, Aldershot.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Perhaps they feel guilty about purchasing their win and another cup final. They haven't won an FA Cup tie since 11-04-2010. Four and a half years.

Don't let us down, Aldershot.
Should of won battered them 2nd half ,still a small club like us taking it too the big boys [snigger] is what it's all about. Gate figures today at Fratton frankly smells like BS.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What? Surely Pompey should have had a bye to the third round on account of their superior status as a club?

Should certainly have happened, as a thank you to their Great Fans for all they have brought to the competition.

They won it in 2008, have they mentioned that?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Reminds me of our cup trip to Aldershot. I'm probably wrong but feels like that was our last "old school" away trip. A 6-2 win and on match of the day I believe as we sung the theme tube when the sixth went in. Oatway with two I think?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here