Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC , Don't upset the terrorists

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Really, the only reason ? Why only kill non muslims then ?

Because Kenya isnt a muslim country, and a non muslim country interfering in a muslim civil war is bound to incur a reaction, especially when the civil war is next door. Im guessing they didnt want to punish muslims for something a Christian country has involved itself in. They are part of Al Qaeda, so killing westerners would have been something of a bonus. Its was a revenge, and get your arses out of our country attack.
Im sure theres plenty on NSC that want it to be just about Islam, to validate their own prejudice, but thats a little bit simplistic. I dont actually put you in that bracket Bushy (believe it or not). Even if Kenya was a muslim country I think Shabab would have attacked Kenya for slapping them about in their own country, the same way they would, and are fighting a muslim government in Somalia. Dont think ive ever heard too many instances of christian countries fighting other countries, not of the same religion, being described as 'religious' wars, when imposing their politics, and religions on them. Particularly our country.

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I find the term terrorist or Islamic millitant both wrong

They both mean people who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims.

What political aims ? it all seems to be religious to me ? correct me if I am wrong.

If they whoever are claiming they have committed these crimes in the name of a Jihad which we know means "struggle" or sometimes in extremes "Holy war against those who do not believe in Islamic God. Then seeing as they are picking targets such as a shopping mall in the last attack where there are no shall we say enemies with weapons as such to defend themselves they are clearly and should be referred to as بشكل جبان (Cowardly)
How about cowardly religious terrorist ?....or SOTE.....(Scum Of The Earth)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The mujahideen in Afghanistan were branded as terrorists by the British rulers in the early part of the 19th Century and 150 years later by the Soviet Union. During the Soviet occupation it was the Americans who supplied the mujahideen with arms who saw them as freedom fighters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here