Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bbc 3

bognorandy

Aug 5, 2008
Bognor Regis
The statement made on the BBC3 programme said he had been informed, whilst I dont think the club had made its statement at the best time I believe Gus had been informed and think that at the start of the half time chat knew it was going to be about him and do believe he may be playing games and making the club look very poor. Whilst I believe if we wanted promotion to the premier league we needed somebody else in charge it seems the club have not handled things as well as they could have done.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
I don't think the club should be beholden to the demands of Gus' media career. Do you?

Not his media career,but the good name of BHA,in dismissing an employee and not actually telling him,and that fact (if true) broadcast live on TV,5Live have also just done exactly that.

Double Hard Bastard

Oct 16, 2006
You've got to be a bit of a twonk to believe that the club had not informed Gus directly. And who really gives a monkey's uncle how the club is potrayed? And i make no apologies for my strong language.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Don't be so naive people. Gus would definitely have known before he went in to the studio.

Mr Bloom isn't that unprofessional.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
sh1t - gus been speaking to lawyers and his team the whole first half is now going to kill us.

strap in boys.

D

Deleted member 2719

I must admit if Gus is stretching the truth he has done a very good job.

This looks to be going on and on.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
in original video, clearly planted question about taking so long and messing with career. he's been talking to them pre-interview and they asked all the questions he want to talk about. BBC of all organisations would know how long a disiplinary takes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here