Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC 1 now: I see they have put a horror film on

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
I was about to make a joke about Gabby Logan presenting in her pants if her team won the league until I googled which team she supported.... She can keep her clothes on.

D

Deleted member 2719

When was the last time we were 1st on MOTD?

Exactly, someone on here said yesterday that we would be under the media radar (yeah right).

Like it or not it was a massive shock and we were well and truly turned over.

I know what our main target is but I just can not take limp performances and that second half was as limp as it gets.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Gabby Logan "Why would Chris Hughton make 9 changes and why wouldn't they go for it, where do they THINK they are?"

"When Lincoln pull out somebody HUGE in the 5th round at home, they might think 'that coulda been us'"

Nope, don't think we will luv. Rather be playing them home and away next season.

Which really highlights why women should be kept away from football presentation and commentary .... the fact is they clearly just don't understand the nuances of the game. And similarly men should be kept away from presenting the highlights of the netball.

It should have been clear to anyone with the minutest awareness of the game why Chris made all the changes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here