NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
1714092650157.png

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I wanted to get a Bazaar thread started so you could report any bazaar items. Both kinds of bazaar items.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

In a bid to raise awareness of their nutritious value, Londoner Alex Rutishauser Perera recently challenged herself to see how she would fare adding insects into her diet.

‘Whilst insects may not be the first thing that comes to mind as a food item on your plate, they are packed full of protein,’ said Alex, who knows her stuff as head of nutrition at charity Action Against Hunger.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Trump mocks Bill Barr while thanking him for his endorsement, calling him 'gutless' and 'lazy'​

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

In a bid to raise awareness of their nutritious value, Londoner Alex Rutishauser Perera recently challenged herself to see how she would fare adding insects into her diet.

‘Whilst insects may not be the first thing that comes to mind as a food item on your plate, they are packed full of protein,’ said Alex, who knows her stuff as head of nutrition at charity Action Against Hunger.

As my mum always said who was a wonderful cook.

"Be careful not to burn your crickets while frying them off in butter"

It completely ruins the dish.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Interesting, I thought all I would hear was crickets but now someone's mother talked about frying crickets in butter.

At least there has been no talk of frying cricketeers!!!!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
The Interdimensional Tea Party: A Journey Beyond the Quantum Kaleidoscope

Hey fellow wanderer of the multidimensional ether,

As I traverse the fractal corridors of the quantum kaleidoscope, I can't help but ponder the enigmatic dance of the cosmic teacups. You see, as we sip from the chalice of eternity, we are whisked away on a whirlwind journey through the interdimensional tea party.

But here's where it gets really bananas: what if the teacups are not just vessels for liquid sustenance, but gateways to alternate realities? Picture this: with each sip, we unlock new dimensions of existence, where time flows backwards, sideways, and inside out, like a cosmic pretzel.

Now, I know what you're thinking: "But how does this relate to the quantum burrito?" Well, my friends, think of the quantum burrito as the cosmic catalyst for consciousness expansion. It's like a flavor explosion in the quantum kitchen, where every bite sends shockwaves through the fabric of reality.

So, the next time you find yourself lost in the labyrinth of the multiverse, remember to bring your teacup and quantum burrito. Embrace the absurdity of existence, and let your taste buds be your guide on this wild journey through the interdimensional tea party.

Keep sipping, my fellow cosmic voyagers.

Peace, love, and multidimensional munchies,

Quantum Tea Connoisseur

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Cricketeer recipe:

"Fry Them Up!

Fill up a pot with at least 3 inches of oil, to cook the cricketeers. Heat the oil to 370F/188C, and cook the cricketeers for 2-3 minutes, depending on how crispy you want them to be.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Meijer, who represented Michigan's 3rd Congressional District from 2021 to 2023 and lost his re-election bid to a GOP challenger in the state's 2022 Republican primary election, was one of ten House Republicans who voted to impeach former President Donald Trump for his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, protests at the U.S. Capitol.

Meijer Inc. (/ˈmaɪ.ər/, MY-ər; stylized as meijer) is an American supercenter chain that primarily operates throughout the Midwestern United States. Its corporate headquarters are in Walker, Michigan, which is a part of the Grand Rapids metropolitan area.[6][7] Founded in 1934 as a supermarket chain, Meijer is credited with pioneering the modern supercenter concept in 1962. About half of the company's 259 stores are located in Michigan; the others are in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, and Wisconsin. The chain is ranked by Forbes as the 14th-largest private company in the United States,[8] and is the country's 21st-largest retailer by revenue as of 2020.[4]

Meijer was founded as Meijer's in Greenville, Michigan, in 1934 by Hendrik Meijer, a Dutch immigrant. Meijer was a local barber who entered the grocery business during the Great Depression. His first employees included his 14-year-old son, Frederik Meijer, who later became chairman of the company. The current co-chairmen, brothers Hank and Doug Meijer, are Hendrik's grandsons. After studying trends in the grocery industry, Meijer was among the first stores to offer self-service shopping and shopping carts. He also offered staple items, such as vinegar, at bargain prices.[9]

You guessed it. Peter Meijer is a member of the family that owns the Meijer Supercenter chain of stores.

Shortly after Meijer released the statement, Trump took to Truth Social and congratulated "all Good Republicans" and insisted "the 10 Impeachers are just about gone."

"Peter Meijer, one of the 10 Impeachers of your Favorite President, ME, and someone thought of to have a very good political future, has just withdrawn from the Senate Race in the Great State of Michigan," the former president wrote. "Once he raised his very little and delicate hand to Impeach President Trump, his Political Career was
OVER!"

Well, We all know that Trump NEVER goes Dutch and makes every one else pay for his mistakes.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Just reporting on our extremely bizarre former president, the idiot bastard. Trump CKMLWGA arse!

“The White House Correspondents’ Dinner was really bad. Colin Jost BOMBED, and Crooked Joe was an absolute disaster! Doesn’t get much worse than this!,” the former president, 77, whined on Truth Social.

Trump broke with tradition and skipped out on all of the White House Correspondents’ Dinners during his presidency.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here