Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bayern Munich have got clackers...

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I reckon people have worked out Tiki-Taka, in its day it was great. Now sit back and break, it's how you beat it

Two goals from unmarked headers at set pieces? Don't think you can blame the system for that! What I don't understand is why clubs like Bayern, Barca and even Man City spend so much money on players yet can't be bothered to sign any decent centre backs. That is the real truth of what we have seen tonight, Boateng and Dante are not good enough for this level of football.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dante is woeful in my view and Ribery should have been red carded.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
In general i dislike Real far more for their almost interminable foulness from grotesque egotism, but Bayern have had a bland sense of superiority to them and deserve to be ousted from the tournament for their slackness and unwillingness to put their skills to use at a pace. Languid and punishable.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
There are going to be some Oscars and red cards issued at this rate, some awful play acting going on.

How ironic to see Robben protesting about dives......Bayern aren't exactly squeaky clean so good to see them get some of their own medicine. A night for a strong and calm Ref....

Could easily be a few more goals in this too.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This ref is shockingly bad, he's losing control here. Surely they could have picked a better official for a semi final?

I agree we will see a red or two by the end of this.

Dec 29, 2011
There are going to be some Oscars and red cards issued at this rate, some awful play acting going on.

How ironic to see Robben protesting about dives......Bayern aren't exactly squeaky clean so good to see them get some of their own medicine. A night for a strong and calm Ref....

Could easily be a few more goals in this too.

The ref would have seen the slap by Ribery at half time, I can't see him cutting much slack to any players after the break. Benefit of the doubt will go out the window IMO

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Robben always goes at the box diagonal until he needs to switch to his favoured foot to welly in a shot, watch him

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Two goals from unmarked headers at set pieces? Don't think you can blame the system for that! What I don't understand is why clubs like Bayern, Barca and even Man City spend so much money on players yet can't be bothered to sign any decent centre backs. That is the real truth of what we have seen tonight, Boateng and Dante are not good enough for this level of football.

Boateng - 37 caps for Germany, 2 Bundesliga titles, Champions League winner, German Cup winner, UEFA Supercup winner, Club World Cup winner
Dante - 11 caps for Brazil, 1 Belgian title, 2 Bundesliga titles, Champions League winner, German Cup winner, UEFA Supercup winner, Club World Cup winner, Confedrations Cup winner

They've been ripped a new one tonight by Madrid, but to say they are "not good enough at this level" - ummm...on that basis, who is ?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Flippin' drum is doing my head in.

Any club that allows non stop feckin drumming like Bayern do deserve to lose. I would stop going to The Amex if The Albion ever allow it. WTF does that tuneless racket add to a football match?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I wonder if Xabi Alonso has changed his mind about tackling not being a quality?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here