Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Batten down the hatches. Huge local derby this weekend

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Attendance 485 whereas the average attendance (including today) so far this season 187. Was it the large Lewes support or the free tickets from the MP?

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell
Attendance 485 whereas the average attendance (including today) so far this season 187. Was it the large Lewes support or the free tickets from the MP?

Lewes took around 200 today. Have to say Whitehawks pitch is the worst one I have seen in a long time, with the slope in all directions. Best team won but I'm sure Whitehawk have played better this season as to me they did not look that brilliant.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Are Whitehawk just the one division off BS South? Did they make the improvements to the ground or did those get called off?

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Whitehawk deserved the win. I thought Lewes may have got an equaliser at 2-1 but the unfair sending off killed the game off.

I feel sorry for the Whitehawk fans having a ground like that. It was terrible.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
They are just below Conf South and they are doing up there ground with the seats from Withdean however as I said earlier they need to do something drastic with there pitch as well.

I'm sure they will, Otherwise something is going to go very wrong for them. According to The ground requirements in the official FA guidelines book. Any team in the Blue Sq south league and above, Requires the playing surface to be level end to end.

So unless they dig up and re-lay the whole pitch. They will have some big problems with league authorities.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
No someone was sitting in my seat I was well pissed off.

LOL. You should have stuck a reserved sticker on it or something, As there are no seat numbers..

And what was with the Lewes Supporters swapping goal ends at half time. and taking the seats from the home fans?. Is this some sort of understanding between clubs or something.!.

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell
LOL. You should have stuck a reserved sticker on it or something, As there are no seat numbers..

And what was with the Lewes Supporters swapping goal ends at half time. and taking the seats from the home fans?. Is this some sort of understanding between clubs or something.!.

We took it to them but they ran up the other end and we could not be bother with going back up there again so made base in their end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here