Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Batten down the hatches. Huge local derby this weekend

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Whitehawk v Lewes tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully it won't kick off at the station, Wilsons Avenue or Woodingdean when Lewes bring their firm to town. Whitehawk clear favourites to win the game. Gonna be a feisty affair

Whitehawk v Lewes tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully it won't kick off at the station, Wilsons Avenue or Woodingdean when Lewes bring their firm to town. Whitehawk clear favourites to win the game. Gonna be a feisty affair

Are the Lewes firm gonna split into two and drink in South Croydon & Purley before converging on East Brighton?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I'm spurning hillsborough for east Brighton park.

Bad fan? Or glory Hunter ?

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Don't forget to leave your cars unlocked with the keys in so the stewards can organise the parking efficiently.

Zamora For England

Sep 27, 2006
Hurstpierpoint
I heard the police had a job on their hands and grouped the Lewes fans as they came out the station, maintaining a walking kettle until they reached East Brighton Park. Apparently Lewes are being investigated having let off a couple of flares and encouraged crowd surges.

On Boxing Day just gone the police moved k/o to 11am in the fiery derby between Hassocks and St Francis to avoid trouble, I think this would be wise the next time these two teams meet, if fans are allowed in at all.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Fairly decent game. Lewes fans were singing non stop and credit to them for that but the best team won on the day!

Good time to be living in Whitehawk with a local team doing so well!

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Fairly decent game. Lewes fans were singing non stop and credit to them for that but the best team won on the day!

Good time to be living in Whitehawk with a local team doing so well!

Doing VERY well. They'll be after looking for ground share before long. Out of interest how much was your ticket & what was the attendance?

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Whitehawk had a huge firm.... me... I drank in my local before making the lonely walk over looking for any Lewes fans to which I angrily exchanged warm greetings and condolences at the poor bus replacement service..

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I heard the police had a job on their hands and grouped the Lewes fans as they came out the station, maintaining a walking kettle until they reached East Brighton Park. Apparently Lewes are being investigated having let off a couple of flares and encouraged crowd surges.

On Boxing Day just gone the police moved k/o to 11am in the fiery derby between Hassocks and St Francis to avoid trouble, I think this would be wise the next time these two teams meet, if fans are allowed in at all.

I heard the St Francis fans were mental..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here