Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bats in the roof

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Hi, thanks. Whilst I'm not, I'm more of an Environmental consultant, we have ecologists here who'd be happy to help. PM me if you need contact details - I'm sure they would be happy to give free advice. Sounds like you already have ecologists involved though (may well be us).

this Notters, would be exceptionally helpful. thank you. I shall PM you

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Realised that the birds in our buildings courtyard are bats and not birds... pretty amazing aerobatics. Seem much more agile than birds.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
We had them in our house in Devon (a very ordinary 1980's house). You could hear them if you went up in the loft and see them coming out under the apex around dusk. They weren't IN the loft though, they seemed to be living in the cavity.
We asked the council whether we needed to do anything about them (to protect them or whatever, I wouldn't draem of hurting them) and they said just leave them be, and so they were left be. It was lovely to sit outside and watch them going about their business.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
We had them in our house in Devon (a very ordinary 1980's house). You could hear them if you went up in the loft and see them coming out under the apex around dusk. They weren't IN the loft though, they seemed to be living in the cavity.
We asked the council whether we needed to do anything about them (to protect them or whatever, I wouldn't draem of hurting them) and they said just leave them be, and so they were left be. It was lovely to sit outside and watch them going about their business.

yes, sounds lovely, but my issue relates to future development of the loft space- which is critical.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here