Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bastard Withdean resident

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
As I was walking home after the game up Withdean Way (?) there was a few young children making a bit of noise with their airhorns. They must of been about 6 or 7 and were obviously happy after having seen their team win.

All of a sudden a middle aged bloke came running out of his posh looking home shouting his mouth off at the kids and telling them to shut up!
It was only quarter to five in the afternoon!

Made me very angry! :censored:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Better not have been smaller Butchy whose Milk Bottles you stole :p

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
making a bit of noise with their airhorns ??

I though those bastard things were VERY loud, good on him I reckon fans should be respectfull to local residents AFTER they leave the game...

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
butchy said:
As I was walking home after the game up Withdean Way (?) there was a few young children making a bit of noise with their airhorns. They must of been about 6 or 7 and were obviously happy after having seen their team win.

All of a sudden a middle aged bloke came running out of his posh looking home shouting his mouth off at the kids and telling them to shut up!
It was only quarter to five in the afternoon!

Made me very angry! :censored:

I think we can assume he was not Brighton born and bred then

miserable git???

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
REDLAND said:
making a bit of noise with their airhorns ??

I though those bastard things were VERY loud, good on him I reckon fans should be respectfull to local residents AFTER they leave the game...

So is your mental state also too frail that you wouldnt be able to handle about three minutes of racket as a few kids walk past your house? Its the same house that has about four cameras around it that face onto the pavement.

No mini Butchy wasnt involved in this public disorder. He was too busy rucking with the Stafford fans

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Cocksucker Blue said:
Dont live next to a bloody football ground then.

Come on double that yellow, make my day

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
he should've thrown mud at the little shits, those airhorns have NO place at football matches :angry:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
butchy said:
Or take a bat to his cameras that surround his house.

Your just jealous that hes got a MUCH better house than yours really, aren't you petal ??

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
REDLAND said:
Your just jealous that hes got a MUCH better house than yours really, aren't you petal ??

:lolol: You wouldnt say that if you saw where I lived, petal. Feel free to have a look round any time you like

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
_401901_meldrew150.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here