Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baseball Season 2015

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
MENTAL 7th innings! Bautista nailed that pitch. This innings is almost an hour long.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
No way back for the Rangers. They had it, they blew it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
PHENOMENAL entertainment

Bautista smashes a 3-run homer, then appeals to the crowd to quit throwing stuff, the catcher thinks he's milking that homer and squares up, the dugouts all rush out :lolol:

Its chilli-con-CARNAGE out there. Bloody marvellous

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That noise!!!!!! The scenes!!! Just wow!!! You can't write this!!!

That ballpark is an absolute BEARPIT. The Twins got mullered there earlier this season, and the atmosphere was incredible. They roared EVERY strike, EVERY little thing that went their way.

I thought Canadians were supposed to be placid !

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Who is feeling worse right now - the pitcher Dyson or Elvis Andrus? Hamels must wish he'd done to the Dodgers instead.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Incredible game on so many levels. I love the way the announcers paused for about a minute at the end to let everyone take in the noise and scenes of it all.

DavePage

Proud of the guys, they have played so well for months now, I’m taking as a good omen for the Albion
Have to smile when everyone knocked us for having mini season tickets for the past 6 years (works out at six pounds a ticket) Now we have tickets for every game left, now we are everyones best friends, lol.
This is exciting, but my heart is always in Brighton.
Lets make it a double.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here