Baseball Season 2015

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Wow, what a great start to the baseball evening.

Not entirely sure why I am rooting for KC, might be a Missouri thing, or it might be I remember the Astros in the NL

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Cards ahead. Jake somebody had 43 scoreless inning streak going

Long way to go yet though.....

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Yet another cracking game
What a post season this is !!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I'd take game five decider right now

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Ain’t karma a bitch. After the disgraceful incident when Chase Utley broke Tejada’s leg (and has the nerve to challenge his 2 game suspension) the Mets stormed back, it was a 13-4 lead over the Dodgers at the end of the 7[SUP]th[/SUP] when I had to stop watching. Granderson doubled to deep right center when the bases were loaded (4-3) and D’Amaud got a 2 run homer (6-3), and for good measure a 3 run homer by Cespedes (10-3) – it doesn’t get any better than this. They must now go 2-1 in the series. Game 4 tomorrow at Citifield.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Betting for tonight

Los Angeles Dodgers (B Anderson) At New York Mets (M Harvey)
New York Mets (M Harvey) @ 5/9

St. Louis Cardinals (M Wacha) At Chicago Cubs (J Arrieta)
Chicago Cubs (J Arrieta) @ 4/9

Toronto Blue Jays (R Dickey) At Texas Rangers (D Holland)
Toronto Blue Jays (R Dickey) @ 8/11

Kansas City Royals (Y Ventura) At Houston Astros (McCullers)
Kansas City Royals (Y Ventura) @ 11/10

Can't bet against the Cubs ace, especially if my very modest outlay should happen to tempt fate

This does not compensate for the loss, but it will pay for a replacement bottle of scotch I finished off at 2.00am !

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Just simply a incredible night of baseball last night, a great night for the sport as well only wish they would show it on somewhere like channel 4 or 5 or itv 4, somewhere on free to air tele here because seeing the sport in all its glory like last night would attract so many new fans.

Utley returns tonight, I might just stay up to see his first at bat, would love to see him smash it out the park and silence citi field!!!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I never thought I'd get so excited about baseball. I'm even considering going to Chinatown and getting some FAKE Blue Jays merchandise to show my support.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I love some of the veteran announcers on the audio coverage. The Cubs guy is one such. "...that's trouble all the way..."

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports