Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
And that was that.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Good morning Cardinal Nation

Good night and good bye forever St Louis!

cardinals_suckredbird_in_sco_tile_coaster.jpg

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Dodgers take the second game 5-2 bringing the series to 1-1, game 3 in new York on Monday. Go Mets!

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Dodgers take the second game 5-2 bringing the series to 1-1, game 3 in new York on Monday. Go Mets!

That looked like a dirty play to me; Utley didn't even try to touch the base, and Tejada has had his leg broken. I expect Citi Field to be a very hostile place in game 3. Hope so, hate the Doggers.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
By spinning Tejada left himself vulnerable, chase and tejada had exactly the same collision in 2010. No love lost between between chase and the mets, will add extra spice at the citi feild! Still hard seeing utley and Rollins in Dodgers uniforms but that slide did bring a smile to our faces ALTHOUGH I no way believe he purposely went to break his leg and hope tejada makes a full, quick recovery.

http://youtu.be/GkRHdO_cNr8

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Good result for the Blue Jays in Texas, a 3 run hit in the 6th helping them to a 5-1 victory over the Rangers. Back in the tie now at 2-1.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
That looked like a dirty play to me; Utley didn't even try to touch the base, and Tejada has had his leg broken. I expect Citi Field to be a very hostile place in game 3. Hope so, hate the Doggers.

Utley suspended for games 3 & 4

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Good result for the Blue Jays in Texas, a 3 run hit in the 6th helping them to a 5-1 victory over the Rangers. Back in the tie now at 2-1.

Exactly what the Jays needed and at last Tulo has got it going again! Same again for the Jays tonight or Rangers advance, game starts 6pm gmt! Will probably be more entertaining than the England game. I fancy blue Jays to take it to game 5.

Also fancy the Astros to win the series tonight, good pitching match up between the youngsters Ventura and McCullers.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Its the Astros Royals at 6pm.
Bluejays Rangers at 10
Then the Cardinals in Chicago
And last is the late night horror show in New York

I might need a day off tomorrow !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here