Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baseball Season 2015

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
4 post season games so far (including wild cards) 4 away wins. Nice full evening of baseball today starting at 5:30,Game 2 Rangers v Jays

Last edited:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
So you think the Cardinals will win games 1, 2 & 4 because they certainly won't win games 3 or 5. Er-ee-et-uh!

Well we will just have to wait and see
But I would rather have the Redbirds roster than the Cubs

leo.eyles

May 7, 2015
4 post season games so far (including wild cards) 4 away wins. Nice full evening of baseball today starting at 5:30,Game 2 Texans v Jays
Mate its either the Rangers or just Texas. Texans are a football team.

Silenced the 'Dome, silenced the big bats with sinkerball pitching. #NeverEverQuit. U----S----A!

PG

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Mate its either the Rangers or just Texas. Texans are a football team.

Silenced the 'Dome, silenced the big bats with sinkerball pitching. #NeverEverQuit. U----S----A!

PG

My bad, sorry bud! Cole Hamels pitching tonight, can see it be being another tough night for the blue Jays offence. Especially if their without Donaldson and Bautista, although I think they are both scheduled to return.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That always happens when any of the Toronto teams suddenly have a sniff of success. All the glory hunters crawl out of the woodwork.

If you'd seen the Jays attendances at the SkyDome last year, you'd think they were a 2nd rate no hoper team. This year, the crowds are back.
This is very true. When I lived in Toronto during the back to back World series wins, tickets to Sky Dome were like rocking horse sht. The place held 53000 in the mid 90s and was nearly always sold out. If you wanted a ticket at about notice, you were up in the Gods, which for a baseball game is a terrible place to be.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Good to see the Empire State in Mets colors last night

tp-esb-mets-4-6-15.jpg

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
That was a heck of a big call at second base. At first it looked like his foot came off the bag just as Tulowitzki tagged him, but the close-up suggested one of his cleats stayed on. So the replay ruling was correct ...

leo.eyles

May 7, 2015
That was a heck of a big call at second base. At first it looked like his foot came off the bag just as Tulowitzki tagged him, but the close-up suggested one of his cleats stayed on. So the replay ruling was correct ...
No clear evidence to reverse the call.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here