Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bart Verbruggen SINGS a 5-year deal

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Slightly surprised that nobody on here has mentioned Romano's source for this being a done deal were quotes from the player himself on the Brighton Bubble twitter, which the man himself acknowledged.

Hardly a grand exclusive
Romano is just a news aggregating grafter. He knows it. The idea he's plugged into agents network just isn't true. He's just a smoke and mirrors merchant and Twitter gives him the platform to do it..

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

You do realise Brighton Bubble is just a Brighton fan who collates our transfer news on Twitter? The tweet you’ve posted from them even shows where the quote has came from. Romano agreeing it’s done isn’t because BrightonBubble has said so.

Romano said it was done 4 days before that tweet which BrightonBubble actually collated

I get why people don’t like Romano, he’s a leech on football and his presence over transfers is almost impossible to escape. However people on here rushing to prove he doesn’t know anything whilst being totally clueless is embarrassing at this point.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
You do realise Brighton Bubble is just a Brighton fan who collates our transfer news on Twitter? The tweet you’ve posted from them even shows where the quote has came from. Romano agreeing it’s done isn’t because BrightonBubble has said so.

Romano said it was done 4 days before that tweet which BrightonBubble actually collated

I get why people don’t like Romano, he’s a leech on football and his presence over transfers is almost impossible to escape. However people on here rushing to prove he doesn’t know anything whilst being totally clueless is embarrassing at this point.

He gave it a "here we go" only after quotes from the player himself confirmed the transfer and he acknowledged the quotes.

I'm not saying he's not ITK but on this one he didn't break the news the deal was done, a local fan page managed to get a better scoop.

Not really sure why that makes me "totally clueless" 😅

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022

You're never going to meet him Lynn.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
He gave it a "here we go" only after quotes from the player himself confirmed the transfer and he acknowledged the quotes.

I'm not saying he's not ITK but on this one he didn't break the news the deal was done, a local fan page managed to get a better scoop.

Not really sure why that makes me "totally clueless" 😅
:facepalm:

A local fan page did NOT get a better scoop.

As @Whitechapel says, the Brighton Bubble twitter account collates "news" from elsewhere. The "scoop" you appear to think the account got was simply a re-posting of info from a Dutch news website, as clearly seen when you view the tweet in full:-

BrightonBubble.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Romano is just a news aggregating grafter. He knows it. The idea he's plugged into agents network just isn't true. He's just a smoke and mirrors merchant and Twitter gives him the platform to do it..
Oh I think he certainly has plenty of chums in the agent world. He's friends with a number of them on Instagram, and replies constantly to their posts, even if they're not football related, in a kind of "oooh, agent friends" way. He was all over Cucurella's agent last summer.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
:facepalm:

A local fan page did NOT get a better scoop.

As @Whitechapel says, the Brighton Bubble twitter account collates "news" from elsewhere. The "scoop" you appear to think the account got was simply a re-posting of info from a Dutch news website, as clearly seen when you view the tweet in full:-

View attachment 162835
Well obviously - they credit their sources in every post since Naylor told them off.

But Fab wasn't first to it. That's my point

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Well obviously - they credit their sources in every post since Naylor told them off.

But Fab wasn't first to it. That's my p
I Mean who actually gives a f*** its all a bit pathetic grown men ffs :D :sleep:

If this was Palace or Leeds we would be calling them a load of twats.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So - what happens to Steele? Is this guy back-up, or to replace him?
Sadly mystic Meg died recently, so we can’t answer that.. 😞

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I was really happy for Steele to break in the side as he is much more reliable than Sanchez and a better distributor... although Sanchez is the better stopper. However, Steele is not a premiership keeper. He will protect games for us and provide us with a springboard but he won't win us games on his onw. the premierships needs keepers like that. All club sin the top ten have a keeper like that . Steele isn't that. Also his history is that he has brittle confidence. Does well in a good team but confidence cracks when on a bad run. He then becomes as much of a liability as Sanchez. Verbruggen is coming to be number one but I'm sure Steele is in a better ploace to compete than he was this time last year. Are we certain though that Scherpen won't be back to be number 2?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here