Barry Lloyd

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I know this sounds oh so NSC. But a guy i work with has just had a 2 calls from his dad to say Adams is out and Barry is in.

I can't see this happening at all but i thought i'd share what i was told.

Now skin me alive :clap2:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
If that happened I would lose complete faith in the board of directors.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have always been a Micky Adams in man but I think now is the time for him to go but the problem is who takes charge. If I was DK I would be on the phone to whoever I want to replace him and then sack him and install a new manager on the same day, none of this caretaker rubbish and if MA goes then so should DW and BB again.

I hope this rumour about Lloyd isnt true but it must be remembered that it was Ray Bloom who was behind the sacking of Mullery, 2nd time, because he wanted Barry Lloyd as manager.

Last edited:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
:laugh: Didn't Harty say "be careful what you wish for"?

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
I know this sounds oh so NSC. But a guy i work with has just had a 2 calls from his dad to say Adams is out and Barry is in.

I can't see this happening at all but i thought i'd share what i was told.

Now skin me alive :clap2:

Actually who is this guy's dad?? Dick Knight of the long knives, Perry, one of the Blooms.....BARRY LLOYD HIMSELF????!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If Barry Lloyd is the alternative, then Adams HAS to stay.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Its what the Bloom's want apparently.
But why?
It doesn't make sense, even in a "jobs for the boys" way, because they've put a lot of money into the club only to throw it away cos they want their mate as manager. I cannot conceive that this could even be a remote possibility.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Great stuff .. at least the fans would have a hate figure off the pitch and therefore might not notice the dismal shit on it...reverse psychology there!

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Appointing BL would achieve what exactly?
NOTHING the place obviously needs a CHANGE. BL/DW/MH/BB would just be rehashing what is already there.

Appointing BL would upset much much more than fix and build bridges with the fans.
People need to see clear direction and what we currently have and this proposal offer nothing I am afraid to say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports