Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Barry Humphries RIP

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Amazing talent , one of the greatest of his generation. Probably not woke enough for Guinness Boy who thinks his opinion is the only one that matters .

I haven’t insulted anyone in the dogs thread nor is it remotely snobby to repeat facts about the breeds of dogs that have killed and maimed children

. It’s not my opinion it’s facts . Guinness Boy misusing his moderator privileges to shut down a serious debate . It’s a free country and open honest sensible debate should be welcomed as long as it’s not racist, homophobic etc or inciting violence.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Amazing talent , one of the greatest of his generation. Probably not woke enough for Guinness Boy who thinks his opinion is the only one that matters .

I haven’t insulted anyone in the dogs thread nor is it remotely snobby to repeat facts about the breeds of dogs that have killed and maimed children

. It’s not my opinion it’s facts . Guinness Boy misusing his moderator privileges to shut down a serious debate . It’s a free country and open honest sensible debate should be welcomed as long as it’s not racist, homophobic etc or inciting violence.

I don't wish to appear rude but f*** off, start you own thread for your pathetic whining and leave this thread to it's title.

Thank you :thumbsup:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I don't wish to appear rude but f*** off, start you own thread for your pathetic whining and leave this thread to it's title.

Thank you :thumbsup:
But you are rude and insulting except Guinness Boy won’t ban you from this thread because his moderation isn’t consistent is it .

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
My gosh, I loved Sir Les. I was rewatching (for the nth time) clips of his with good ol' Parkie... I die laughing every time.

There was an excellent 2-hour biography of Barry made in the naughts, IIRC. Will have to make some time and pay my respects by youtubing the doc.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Used to be genuinely terrified of Dame Edna as a child, but was given a best of DVD a few years back and really enjoyed it. RIP. Parents were huge fans.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Calm down, dear.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Nope. Loved Edna and Sir Les Patterson, great characters both. RIP Barry.

You, however have now trolled a positive thread about well loved pets and an RIP thread. Have some time off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here