Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barry Fry delivered CMS's Baby

Jul 7, 2003
Wasn't Fry instrumental in the sale of CMS to us? Also wasn't the fee reported to be around 2.5 million plus ADD ONS??

Just sayin

Neil Warnock's book contradicts this. IIRC he said it was only £1.5m plus add-ons for promotion.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Absolute gold.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Neil Warnock's book contradicts this. IIRC he said it was only £1.5m plus add-ons for promotion.

Yeah, why believe the local newspaper of the buying club when you can get the "truth" from a manager of a club not involved in the transaction? I'm sure if anybody knows the details of the transfer, it must be Warnock, right?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No need to sing the "Cheer up Barry Fry" chant in this case.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Am I the only one that finds this a bit weird. Call me a prude but the pregnant women's dad at the birth can't be right can it?

More to the point, it cannot be right that the hospital told them not to come in, can it? From my experiences on the labour ward when my wife was giving birth, women in labour don't really give a stuff who is there, just as long as they get the baby out!

Jul 7, 2003
Yeah, why believe the local newspaper of the buying club when you can get the "truth" from a manager of a club not involved in the transaction? I'm sure if anybody knows the details of the transfer, it must be Warnock, right?

Warnock was also trying to buy him at the same time and the bit in his book mentioned the price - that's all. No belief - just passing on what I read. Apologies for daring to question than paragon of journalism that is The Argus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here