Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley wearing Palace's kit

Do what you have to do, but if you think that doughnut is going to talk down to me then your are all sorts of wrong.

Talk down to you? You're lower than a snakes arse already.

Go away child, go to BBS and give it large on there.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Do what you have to do, but if you think that doughnut is going to talk down to me then your are all sorts of wrong.

Begone then you vile tosspot, you're not welcome on our forum.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Lol you lot are very intimidating, please I'm seriously hurt by all these nasty words from a bunch of hard men behind a keyboard.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Lol you lot are very intimidating, please I'm seriously hurt by all these nasty words from a bunch of hard men behind a keyboard.

Go to bed, you've school in the morning. Or not, i doubt you've understood the concept of education.

In other, more relevent news; Alice could have made this a little bit better by offering free kit or free printing for them, as a sign of goodwill for the issue. Sure, it isn't their fault but they could have actually made themselves out in a good light by offering a bit of support.

Unfortunately for Barnsley, they've got Parish & co in charge, who'd probably flatten Selhurst if they could make a few quid from it.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
It makes me feel a little ill to even slightly be seen to defend Palace, but say Leicester had turned up yesterday with two sets of kit, neither of which the referee would let them wear because they were too close to ours.

Given that this is entirely their screw-up, would you be happy for us to (1) concede ground and have the Albion turn out in our away kit, or (2) give Leicester twenty shirts from the superstore, free of charge? I must admit, I'd be slightly inclined to think it was their problem. Frankly, it annoyed the hell out of me that one time we agreed to play in our away kit at home because Reading's (this is genius) away shirt was yellow & blue hoops, as opposed to their usul white & blue hoops..

We should have twenty pink shirts without badges on for when this situation arises.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
It makes me feel a little ill to even slightly be seen to defend Palace, but say Leicester had turned up yesterday with two sets of kit, neither of which the referee would let them wear because they were too close to ours.

Given that this is entirely their screw-up, would you be happy for us to (1) concede ground and have the Albion turn out in our away kit, or (2) give Leicester twenty shirts from the superstore, free of charge? I must admit, I'd be slightly inclined to think it was their problem. Frankly, it annoyed the hell out of me that one time we agreed to play in our away kit at home because Reading's (this is genius) away shirt was yellow & blue hoops, as opposed to their usul white & blue hoops..

When derby did this a few years ago, we put numbers on their training shirt (ken barnard drove from withdean to queens road) and we didn't charge for numbers or petrol!

Surely there would have been a reserve or youth team strip available with numbers but no name on them. And even if a set was needed, palace wouldn't pay for their kit in any case. Its usually part of the kit manufacturer deal that shirts are supplied to the club.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Lol what a bunch of peters, any of you with an ounce of balls let me know and see what life is like in the real world. Then again that's not your way is it, lets hide behind our keyboards and get Liz to start a campaign because our feelings are being hurt :lol:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Oh do shut up you twit. Are you now calling people out on a football forum because you're being made to look a fool?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I DEMAND to know what exactly a bunch of peters is.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365366142.078998.jpg ???

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Apologies to anyone who was enjoying their interaction with EDS. The minor infraction I just gave him has triggered a little rest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here