Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Ha! That was supposed to be the point. On paper we have a great team, but on the pitch we're as average as any team in the bottom third of this league if we're all completely honest. It's just the culmination of the last 3 games (inc. this one) that have severely wound me up. Whether we get to 2-2 by the final whistle won't really change my opinion either.. :shrug:

Good use of your 86th post. Well done you.

If we were as average as a bottom third club, would we not be in the bottom third? :dunce:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
what a crock of shit.....poyet has been found out by better managers ....always blame refs budgets etc....yet we have the highest gates in the league makes me ****ing livid

D

Deleted member 2719

Our luck is so horrific, it's beyond belief!

By far the unluckiest season I have known in my lifetime as an Albion fan.

Luck= when preparation meets opportunity. You have to create it - buying CMS and sticking him up front on his tod and playing him like that for a season and a half.

Poor preparation.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
time for Gus to go! he's done a great job of getting us this far but this is the end of the road! someone experienced is now needed and somebody who know how to sign players-....

Yeah cos Kuszczak, Upson, Bridge, Orlandi, Lopez and Ulloa are all cr@p aren't they!!! Some people on here are fecking clueless!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here