Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I like the Championship....who wants to lose every week in the PL anyway.

:(

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
If we had started with two wingers we would have won this. In fact if we played with two wingers we would win most games, just look at Palace. Two wingers, front man and a drop off forward......and our back four is as strong as any, ok we may concede 1 or 2 more, but that would be ok, because we would score more.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Apart from gifting them a goal and not sending off a player he should?

mate i love the loyalty from you,you wear your heart on your sleeve,like many on here,simple fact is we aint good enough

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
so you have to be lucky to score a penalty? Ive heard it all now

He didn't say that, he said luck play a part. There's a reason people talk about "the lottery of a penalty shoot out". If it was solely technique and ability, it wouldn't be a lottery.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Well that's our season screwed in my opinion, same as last season, no luck, not taking the chances, poyets negative tactics when starting games, no idea how to come from behind, and so it goes on. Can't wait for Sunday, really I can't wait.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Just a clue footballs not played on paper..grass and mud :)

Ha! That was supposed to be the point. On paper we have a great team, but on the pitch we're as average as any team in the bottom third of this league if we're all completely honest. It's just the culmination of the last 3 games (inc. this one) that have severely wound me up. Whether we get to 2-2 by the final whistle won't really change my opinion either.. :shrug:

Do **** off

Good use of your 86th post. Well done you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here