Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

zoogull

zoogull
May 29, 2008
Herstmonceux
You can't blame Poyet for CMS's injury. You certainly can't blame him for Barnes' idiocy last Saturday. Ulloa scored a hat trick in our last home game. He's trying to get a loan striker, but it can't be easy at this stage of the season. We have had a great run, now's the time to get behind the team AND the Manager.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Are we safe from being relegated yet? Just a thought seeing all the fans showing their true feelings. I do hope we aren't in league 1 next season. But according to so many "fans "that's what we really deserve. It seems we have a crap team, manager and players. Thank goodness we have a decent Stadium :albion2:

Careful you don't choke on all that sand that your heads buried in?!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
45 minutes to get sorted out

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
Are we safe from being relegated yet? Just a thought seeing all the fans showing their true feelings. I do hope we aren't in league 1 next season. But according to so many "fans "that's what we really deserve. It seems we have a crap team, manager and players. Thank goodness we have a decent Stadium :albion2:

We have a great team................just not managed correctly !!!!!!!!!!!!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

We are playing the bottom team for Christs sake!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Mr Poyet can you please mix the play a little more and go direct once in a while rather then trying to tippy tappy are way to a equaliser, yes possession is good but there has to be an end product and we are not Barcelona/Arsenal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here