Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Well I came in on page 21 (now on page 22) I can only assume by the happinesss and fun everyone is clearly having, we are losing........anyone care to tell me the score please?? thanks in advince :thumbsup: the correct score PLEASE!! :kiss:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hammond doing some smashing. Great stuff. More required please.

Lets see some FIRE Brighton.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
0-1

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Completely baffled me when i saw the team too.Can't fathom Gus out at all.

Is easy mate. He thinks he is operating on a higher plane than anyone else and thinks he is a clever manager. When the fact is he isn't, he is his own biggest fan who's ego is getting boring. Tonight was a night for men....He might salvage something if he brings Crofts on and take one of the Spanish boys off and replaces Buckley with Lualua...But we could be two down by then.....You can't approach every game with the same tactics, it's football suicide.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Messi - different gravy to anything we ever hope to have at Amex....just wow!

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Well I came in on page 21 (now on page 22) I can only assume by the happinesss and fun everyone is clearly having, we are losing........anyone care to tell me the score please?? thanks in advince :thumbsup: the correct score PLEASE!! :kiss:
northerners 1-0 southerners :(

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We just don't seem to be able to cope when teams bully us. Not sure what the solution is but it is something Gus needs to figure out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here