Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
59/41 possession to the albion
but it sounds like they are controlling this match

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
While we keep the ball and move it around there doesn't seem to be any real pace. There's a reason Palace have won so many penalties. Whenever you watch their highlights they absolutely charge into the box at pace and force the error from the last man (Dunk?). By the time we drift a cross in most clubs have most of the team behind the ball.

Sigh!

Time for an Albion goal please.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
This is fecking infuriating. We have a very talented squad which is being utilised very poorly. For the love of God can we just attack a team :cry:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well this was never going to be easy. Buckley smashed latest.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I am sick and tired of hearing this stupid not won in 77 games when going behind. It's not as bad as it sounds, we haven't played 77 games and gone behind and not won. When will people get that ?

Can somebody actually tell us out of the 77 games we have played since Doncaster at home last season, how many have we conceded first and not won ?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
So it's the same side, that didn't muster a shot last week against Bristol City, apart from the forced change up front. Christ on a bike, he is planning for Palace, just like he was planning for Bolton. Let's just hope and pray Barnsley are worse than Bristol City..Bitter cold Tuesday night in Yorkshire, is not the best place to gamble. Although granted, it wouldn't be a game for Vicente. Which begs the question is he just a luxury we can ill afford at this stage of the season???

Completely baffled me when i saw the team too.Can't fathom Gus out at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here